Relax. Learn. Smile!
We are always excited about meeting each new patient during his/her first visit to our office! Your 60-minute initial consultation is complimentary and will consist of an extensive examination and diagnosis for potential treatment. One of our orthodontists will assess oral development along with skeletal growth, airways, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) function.
This visit will include x-rays and photos to help our doctors determine the best treatment for you. Our treatment options include traditional metal or clear ceramic braces and aligners. We provide the most comfortable and efficient orthodontic care by using impressionless scanners and 3D computer imaging.
At your first visit, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can correct?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures can/will be used to correct your problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- Approximately how long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are your payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial exam, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. Our orthodontists analyze each patients specific needs to get superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We will then typically schedule a consultation visit to discuss treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangements. We insist that each patient leave the office with a clear understanding of his/her specific orthodontic needs.